script type="text/javascript">

Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

EMILY's on Fulton

Full disclosure i have known Emily and Mathew for some time (since they got Bklyn Central off the ground)...but I only just found out Emily knows my daughter from high school....however no conflict here because I would never fib about Pizza. Just look at these pies::perfect crust with perfect char and the peppers and onions and herbs on the rafa or the taleggio pistachios and truffle sottocenere with honey on the Emily speak for themselves. A fine bloody Mary with brunch and a great copper bar..these are the things of which I sing.  919 Fulton near Clinton in Ft Green. 347 844 9588

Emily on Urbanspoon
The Emily

Alex loved the pie

Rafa




Emily on the right and my family to her left



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girlfriends and I are always looking for new blogs. Your blog is wonderful. I'm a huge fan of "Cooking With Mr. C." and "Food 52". I will share your blog with my friends. We love to follow many blogs.

Restaurants in delhi said...

I have been through several posts on this very subject but the satisfactory information that I found here is something that all other blogs are missing.

KimB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KimB said...

mmm..Pizza Loves Emily is delicious. Now I want to go back.