script type="text/javascript">

Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2018

ABCv . 38 E19 ST MANHATTAN

I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT VEGOPPRESSION BEFORE. "WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR A VEGETARIAN"...'I WILL SURPRISE YOU"...IF I SAID I LIKED MEAT WOULD YOU SURPRISE ME?

Well the good news is about more veggie options. I am not a vegetarian but Jeanne is. And she should have a good TG dinner. ABCv  (V FOR VEGAN)to the rescue .[.Don't feel bad for me because Frank ,Kristen, and Lizzie
dropped off a full turkey dinner.]

And some of my short term diet needs and the high end quality at ABC hardly made this a sacrifice...au cont rare it was a treat. like the cherry apple pie

pie
This is Jean Georges place and having taken a cooking
 lesson with this genius ,I knew it would be swell.


Roasted cabbage


kombucha sangria and foccacia
focc

carrot and pea puree


I knew this would be special.  I had a Tumeric Elixir and liked it and lemon verbena tea which my horticulturist told me was an  herb.There was a Guiness- sized mushroom dish and mashed potatoes too. Plenty.
oh... and the bill!!! 

2 comments:

Irving Taxi cab said...

Great blog. Your blog is interesting and so informative. Wait for your next blog post.
http://www.irvingtaxi247.com

Michal said...

Nice Blog. I like it very much. Thanks for sharing it with us. Anyone who wants to get the best Pizza in Cape May, can visit the best pizza shop.