script type="text/javascript">

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

FORK and VINE...Glen Rock LIRR Station


Some,including me,like it hot

Sitin at the rail road station...waitin for my destination...THEN BINGO. An excellent bar with wasabi hot soy nuts and crunchy fresh chips---Billy Holiday is singing and as i grab some nuts, I see the screen at the end of the bar showing (a sign from the food gods): "Some Like It Hot"...I  like it hot and I also like the red pepper flecked cockles in broth with celery and garlic and chorizo. And carafe of sancere and two chicken sliders with slaw.  This was a great way to kill an hour after the dentist and before racing to Greenwood Cemetery for a trolley to the outdoor ,amidst -the -graves musical theatre spooky victorianesque SPOON RIVER PROJECT.
Fork and Vine on the right side of the tracks

No comments: