script type="text/javascript">

Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ORGANIKA CAFE...maybe i am just morphing or shapeshifting into Gordon Ramsey


Organika on Urbanspoon

Maybe the air conditioner at 69 7th ave South just broke yesterday and maybe the ravioli wasn't frozen and maybe all Italian organic wines are crayola yellow...and maybe the plate for the whole grain pasta (good!)
wasn't the size of a bar mitzvah frisbee/vase centerpiece....and maybe I should have warned the new arrival with the Colgate sweat shirt out of school loyalty...and maybe I shouldn't have scooted Jim away from this place and taken him to Perilla when Jeanne spotted the Albanian checking out the menu. As Hank Snow said, "Maybe I'm right,Maybe I'm wrong Could this be something good? Maybe I'm weak...Maybe...

No comments: