script type="text/javascript">

Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Double Windsor on Prospect Park West and 16st...cool spot to wait for Captain America on a hot day

 Captain America in 3D was playing at the Prospect and it was a hot Saturday afternoon. Tickets unavailable on line so i went early. And to spend an hour I jumped into a place named for Windsor terrace and , I guess,the kind of knot my Dad made. I sat at the bar but also stopped at the food window to order tomato,basil cold soup. What I really wanted were the burgers and fries and mussels I saw around me. High raucous noise but the multi-taps and the blackboard menu and the vibrant crown and the likable wait staff made this perfect. ...don't want to step on movie blogger toes but if your inner adolescent can be summoned get your shield and go to Captain America in 3D.



No comments: